- This event has passed.
Time Management Lunch & Learn: The Reality of Self-Employment w/ Kailea Switzer
October 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC-3$15.00
Kailea Switzer is an Organization Coach who helps people feel less scattered and create more time for what they love. By developing personalized systems to help you confidently prioritize your days, you will feel less stressed and overwhelmed, and instead, more productive, grounded and clear.
- start (and finish) projects,
- manage time so it doesn’t manage you,
- keep things from falling through the cracks,
- reduce the mental clutter you carry, and
- feel more accomplished and productive, so you can relax at the end of the day.
Kailea is originally from Charlottetown. She recently moved back to the island from Los Angeles, after living away for more than a decade. She has a B.A. in Educational Psychology from Mount Allison University, a B.Ed. in Teaching from St. Thomas University, and an M.Ed. in Counseling from Harvard University.