Career Development Services - Job Board
< back to Job Board
|Position:||Data Clerk - Dispatcher|
|Company:||Island Weigh 95 Inc.|
|Date Posted:||May 3, 2021|
|Closing Date:||May 14, 2021|
|Details:||Island Weigh 95, Inc.
*** Data Clerk/Dispatcher Position!
Island Weigh 95, Inc., PEI Dockside Monitoring & Tag Supplier Co.
1 Office Position (TIGNISH)
Dispatcher/Data Entry Position
1- Part-time position Annual Seasonal employment
- 14-20 weeks to start late June/July to Oct./Nov.
- Shifts; nights/weekends/some days
- 20-35 hours/week
- $14.00/ hour to start
- Training is required (prior to start date)
– great work ethic. Must be dependable/flexible. Hours may be extended during busy seasons,
– excellent computer and typing skills. Mimin. 2 yrs experience with windows, Microsoft Office (word, excel, access) emails,
– the ability to work in a busy environment (during peak times) and able to problem solve. Receiving hails, dispatching, data entry and verifying reports,
– great math skills,
– excellent customer service skills,
– ability to work quickly and accurately, and pay attention to detail,
– general office duties (answer phone, VHF, emails, filing, scanning and texting),
– understand & represent the importance of confidentiality and privacy,
– Canadian Citizen,
– Pass Reliability Status clearance (documents will be sent in from Island Weigh),
– English speaking/writing. French may be considered an asset.
For more information go to http://islandweigh.com
Email resume (including D.O.B - required by DFO to run through their Fishing Violation data bank before being considered for this position) and references to Islandweigh@hotmail.com (subject line; OFFICE-2021) on or before May 14, 2021.