Career Development Services - Job Board
< back to Job Board
|Company:||Island Weigh 95 Inc.|
|Date Posted:||May 3, 2021|
|Closing Date:||May 14, 2021|
|Region(s):||Charlottetown Summerside / Wellington Montague Souris West Prince|
|Details:||Island Weigh 95, Inc.
***Dockside Observer Jobs Available!
Part Time Seasonal
We are looking for 2-4 Dockside Observers in specific areas of PEI. Especially in Rustico, Covehead, French River, Malpeque, Morell, Borden, Summerside, Wood Islands, Murray River and North Lake)
Are you semi-retired and/or looking for some extra income for 2-4 months per year, 2 or more days a week? Do you like the outdoors, socializing? Then this may be just what you are looking for.
- Have proof of Grade 12 (photocopy) or equivalent
- Have valid driver’s license and vehicle (willing to travel within PEI if necessary)
- Not hold a fisher’s registration card
- Not be an owner, operator, manager or employee of any fish plant or enterprise.
- Be willing to take a FREE one week Dockside Monitoring course in May 2021. (Place TBD)
- Obtain a NAME BASED CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK through your local RCMP office (for this you will need to bring 2 pieces of ID with you to RCMP, 1 of which much be photo ID). You must bring the results of this check to the course.
- Flexible and dependable
- Physical condition, capable to perform all monitoring duties.
- Resident of PEI
For more info. please visit our Website at islandweigh.com
space is limited so reply on or before May 14, 2021 by emailing your resume (including DOB) to Islandweigh@hotmail.com (Subject line: Dockside Observer). Only individuals accepted for the course will be contacted, thank you.
Cell phone (unlimited text) is an asset.
Competitive Wage + mileage
In keeping with Public Health Guidelines stated by the Chief Public Health Officer of PEI, physical distancing, masks, sanitizing and disinfecting protocols will be adhered to, to ensure the safety of participants and facilitator.