Career Development Services - Job Board
< back to Job Board
|Company:||Sharon R. O’Halloran, C.P.A., Inc.|
|Date Posted:||Jan 30, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Feb 14, 2020|
|Category:||Administrative & Support|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Region(s):||Summerside / Wellington|
Sharon R. O’Halloran, C.P.A., Inc.
Looking for Full-Time, Permanent, Administrative Assistant to join our Accounting Firm in Summerside.
Salary Commensurate with Experience/Education
Start Date As Soon As Possible
Please Submit Resumes by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Administrative Assistance will be responsible for the management of the front office and offering clerical support for the Summerside office staff. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
? Meeting with clients for pick- ups/drop offs.
? Assembling T1 returns.
? Gathering Information for clients under review.
? Proposals and Quotes for Future Work.
? Invoicing and receiving payments.
? Answering Phones and taking messages.
? Photocopying and scanning documents.
? Balancing Petty Cash.
? Dropping off outgoing mail.
? Picking up office supplies.
? Yearend Letters/Engagement Letters
? Other administrative duties as necessary.
• Customer Focus
• Quality Orientation
• Problem Solving
• Energy & Stress
• Accountability and Dependability
• Team Work
• Operating Equipment
• Ethics and Integrity
• College Diploma in Office Administration or Equivalent
• Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail
• Ability to adapt to and learn new software
• Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
• High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
• Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
• Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
• Attention to detail in all areas of work
• High level of personal integrity
• Strong work ethic
• Self- starter
• Confident, consistent, decisive personality
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
• Overtime as required
• Professional dress code
• Lifting or moving up to 25lbs may be required (boxes of paper)