Career Development Services - Job Board
< back to Job Board
|Date Posted:||Feb 14, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Mar 14, 2019|
|Region(s):||Summerside / Wellington|
|Details:||Talentcor is seeking a Technician for our client in Summerside, Prince Edward Island.
Disassemble, Cleans and Analyses and Lock wire units find faults of electronic, electro-mechanical, mechanical assemblies, and sub-assemblies, of aircraft mechanical and hydraulic fuel and oil systems which have already been removed from the aircraft and shipped here from other places.
• Know and understand the Maintenance Policy Manual
• Troubleshoot aircraft mechanical or hydraulic systems to identify problems for repair or overhaul systems according to specifications (instruction manuals), technical drawings (blue prints and or wiring schematic sketches), manuals and established procedures
• Inspect mechanical or hydraulic systems to ensure that these systems meet Transport Canada and company standards of performance and safety
• Order parts and supplies from stores
• Read and interpret instructional manuals
• Follow flow schematics
• Be aware of customer requirements
• Use internal company quality documents
• Prepare and maintain all detailed repair, inspection and certification records and reports pertaining to his, hers, or someone else’s work
• Understand the Maintenance Policy Manual
• Ability to read and interpret instructional manuals
• Comfortable with schematics
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Wendy MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Keywords: Aerospace, Service and Repair, Troubleshoot, Mechanical
Talent at Work