Career Development Services - Job Board
< back to Job Board
|Date Posted:||Jul 5, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Region(s):||Summerside / Wellington|
|Details:||TIRE TECHNICIAN WANTED
• Work on passenger, light truck, commercial, Industrial and farm tires.
• Install, balance, rotate, and repair passenger, light truck, medium truck, commercial, farm and industrial tires as directed in a safe and efficient manner.
• Knowledge of tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) would be an asset.
• Maintain tire service equipment on a regular basis.
• Complete specialty tire work, which could include studding, nitrogen, calcium and re-grooving, etc.
• Ensure all equipment, tools and supplies are returned in good working condition to proper location, and immediately reporting any concerns, or damaged equipment or tools to Supervisor for repair or replacement.
• Operate company and customer vehicles in a clean and safe manner; this includes utilizing proper barriers to maintain vehicle cleanliness, and ensuring equipment and loads in company vehicles are safely secured for transportation.
• Ability to maintain inventory control, answer phones and quote pricing and prepare billing.
• Raise vehicles using hydraulic jacks.
• Locate punctures in tubeless tires and reassemble tires into wheels.
• A customer service focus with the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with team members and customers; this includes good communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; this includes organization, time management and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated initiative in recognizing opportunities for improvement and efficiency.
If you are interested in this position please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop resume off at 120 Greenwood Drive, Summerside PE. C1N 4S6. Contact: Donnie Boucher 436-6337
|Apply to:||Donnie 902-888-7219|