Career Development Services - Job Board
< back to Job Board
|Position:||Bilingual Tele-Care Registered Nurse|
|Company:||Work from Home|
|Date Posted:||Jun 28, 2018|
|Region(s):||Summerside / Wellington Out of Province|
|Details:||Bilingual Tele-Care Registered Nurse
Start Date: August 22, 2018
Location: Work from Home – New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland & Labrador
You’ll get to learn everything there is to know about teletriage and how to help our patients access the support or service they require. You will answer inbound calls with professionalism and empathy. The knowledge learned in training will help you process calls in a prompt, courteous manner. You are able and willing to work shifts on a 24/7 schedule and willing to help your team members achieve positive results. You are accurate in your data entry, empathetic, confident in helping people and diligent in completing your assigned work with pride. You thrive in a one-on-one patient setting.
Here’s what you need to be successful:
• Triage skills – you know when your patient needs critical care and you make sure they know it too.
• Communication skills – you ask the right questions so you can make informed decisions about patient care.
• Critical thinking – you’re a natural at making observations, draw conclusions, create information and ideas, evaluate, and improve your knowledge base.
• Current professional qualifications – you’re a registered nurse in good standing with provincial governing body in the province you work.
A couple of administrative notes:
• You know how to use a computer, and you’ve got a high-speed internet connection.
• You have a landline, and you’re able to comply with our work-from-home privacy and security requirements (which we’ll tell you about in the interview).
• You can work 8 or 10-hour shifts including days, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
Here are some benefits of working with us:
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Complimentary Roadside Assistance
• A variety of on-site-in service training
• Tuition assistance to support professional growth
• Bilingual Premium
If you want your work to be about helping people, you’re going to love it here. That’s what we’ve been doing since 1955, and we’ve had over 60 years to get it right!
• 1 year of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse
• Able to read, write and speak English and French.
• Bachelors Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing
Sykes Assistance Services takes care of clients; we are people helping people. When Canadians pick up the phone to get help – for medical issues, for roadside assistance, for many programs you know – it’s our people on the line who assist when it’s needed the most.
Click this link to apply: https://tinyurl.com/y79q6htl