Career Development Services - Job Board
< back to Job Board
|Date Posted:||Jan 12, 2018|
|Details:||WANT TO MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY - EMPLOYEES WANTED:
Dockside Observers - Tignish, Tyne Valley and Souris areas
$13 / hour Part-time
Dockside observers are deployed to wharf's across PEI to observe and record fish landings as required by the Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) in an independent, professional, accurate, and timely manner.
Sea Tracker is currently seeking individuals who are looking for part time seasonal work in the Tignish, Tyne Valley and Souris areas. If you wish to become a dockside observer you must meet the following qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience in the fishing industry
- Canadian citizen
- Obtain a name based criminal record check with local RCMP
- No Fisheries Regulations violations
- Not associated to the fishing industry I.e. Buyer, harvester or processor
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Attend a free training program and pass a written exam
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work irregular hours
- Work independently
- Physically fit
Pay starts at $13 per hour plus mileage.
For more information or if you would like to apply please send your resume to email@example.com.