Career Development Services - Job Board
< back to Job Board
|Company:||Trout River Industries|
|Date Posted:||Nov 16, 2017|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Details:||Trout River Industries is Canada’s largest live bottom trailer manufacturer. Their main manufacturing facility is located in Coleman. The Service & Parts Department in Bloomfield, Prince Edward Island the following position that needs to be filled will work out of both facilities.
Facility Cleaner/Part Time
• Sweeping and Scrubbing of lobby, offices, lunch room, locker room, board rooms and washrooms
• Dust all offices, lobby area, conference room, lockers, window sills, table tops and desks.
• Wash all countertops and tables in the lunch room and board rooms.
• Clean washrooms. Mirrors, sinks, countertops, toilets, urinals, etc.
• Empty all garbage and bring to bin.
• Clean Inside & outside doors
• Clean Inside & Outside windows
• Wipe down finish
• Wipe down walls
• Clean out and wipe down Fridges
• Clean Microwaves
• Creating a list of needed supplies & submitting
Will be 12 to 14 dollars per hour based on experience.
The successful person will be responsible, trustworthy, reliable, take pride in their work, enjoy working independently and have cleaning experience. Work schedule can be flexible for the right candidate and will be 10-15 hours per week maximum of 15. Start date Dec. 1, 2017.
To apply please drop off resumes at 32 Trout River Rd. Coleman PE or email to firstname.lastname@example.org