Career Development Services - Job Board
< back to Job Board
|Company:||Trout River Industries|
|Date Posted:||Nov 16, 2017|
|Category:||Sales - Professional|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Details:||Trout River Industries is Canada’s largest live bottom trailer manufacturer. Their main manufacturing facility is located in Coleman, Prince Edward Island where the following position needs to be filled:
Trout River is growing and requires a purchasing professional who is driven individual with a strong work ethic and a keen attention to detail. This individual should take pride in their work with minimal supervision. They will report directly to our Procurement Manager.
• Communicate with suppliers
• Ensuring product arrives on-time to adhere to build schedule
• Fielding staff inquiries on product information
• Maintaining proper records of material flow
• Other duties as required
• Use of Microsoft excel and other software
• Leadership Skills
• Strong knowledge of procurement practices
• Confidentiality is a must
• Strong Communicator
Applicants are encouraged to drop off their resume in person between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday at our Coleman facility or email Barry@troutriverindustries.ca.
We thank all applicants but only those we wish to interview will be contacted.